- National Association of Social Workers: NASW works to enhance the professional growth and development of its members, to create and maintain professional standards, and to advance sound social policies.
- A Woman’s Touch: Tasteful shopping, sex education & health information
If you are feeling overwhelmed and need immediate/crisis psychiatric assistance, the following 24-hour services may be resources for you:
Salt Lake County & Summit County:
- University Neuropsychiatric Institute Crisis Line (801) 587-3000
- YWCA Women in Jeopardy (801) 537-8600
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Utah Domestic Violence Link Line 1-800-897-LINK (5465)
- Utah Rape Recovery Center Crisis Line (801) 467-7273
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Divorce Support The Divorce Support website provides divorce information on family law topics such as; divorce, child custody, visitation, child support, alimony and property division.